Join us at 6 pm in the WMS Library on Monday, Oct. 28, for a Community Meeting to learn about Vaping, Juul, Fentanyl and other dangerous substance use that is all around our children.
We will start at 6 with a free dinner and chance to meet other families. At about 6:45, we’ll hear from two experts, who will also take your questions:
- Norilyn de la Peña, Public Health Seattle-King County Department of Health
- Erin James, King County Department of Community and Human Services
This event is sponsored by the PTSA and by Healthy Youth Central Area Network.
- Free dinner catered by Bananas Grill (fully halal; vegetarian options).
- Free child care (ages 5 and up).
- Live translation in Somali and Spanish.
All are welcome! It’ll start at 6 in the WMS Library, and run until about 8:15.
Let’s learn together, and hear about what we can do to support our students, who may face tough choices.