Congratulations to four Washington Middle School students whose entries are moving up to the citywide level of the national PTA’s Reflections Arts Competition.
- Sylvester Gross-Hamburger: “The Dream Journal of the Late Professor Fairens”
- Mirabelle Gross: “Inside a Book”
- Torin Hough: “H’s in the Eyes (Self Portrait in Oil)”
- Abby Nakamoto: “Nature’s Beauty”
Support our students!
- Visit the student exhibit at the Seattle Center Armory, 2nd floor, December 7-19.
- Attend the opening reception this Saturday, December 7, from 1 to 3 PM.
- Attend the Awards Ceremony at the Armory on December 19, time TBD.
The Reflections theme for the 2019-2020 program year is “Look Within.” Students submitted their works of art one or more of these categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, Visual Arts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.