6:30 pm, Oct. 21, 2020, PTSA Community Meeting
(Zoom link has been removed, but the meeting’s special topic portion was recorded and will be posted for replay.)
Special topic: “Social and Emotional Support for Our Students”
Members of our school’s Counseling Team will talk about social and emotional support for students in a remote-learning environment and social distancing world. Also, learn about the PTSA’s $156,000 budget for 2020-21 and our new leaders. Attached is the agenda, proposed budget and minutes from February’s community meeting.
Oct. 21, 2020, PTSA Community Meeting Agenda
- 6:30 Meet your PTSA, learn more about what we do and ways you can help.
- 6:45 Meet the WMS Counseling Team. They will share resources about social and emotional supports for our students in a remote-learning environment.
- 7:00 Q&A. Advance questions only; post additional qs in the chat box.
- 7:10 PTSA-led discussion on social and emotional supports for our students.
- 7:30 Resolutions for Discussion and Vote by PTSA members.
- Election of 2020-21 Officers
- Approval of 2020-21 Budget