Join the PTSA
Are you a WMS PTSA member? Support your school, promote the well-being of WMS students, and all children in our state, and gain the ability to vote on budget and board issues. Parents, guardians, WMS staff, and community members are all welcome. Students are welcomed as honorary members.
You may choose paid or free membership. There is no difference except that if you are able to pay annual dues ($12 for 1 adult; $20 for 2 adults), your dollars primarily will go toward citywide, state and national PTA programs and support, especially Pre-K–12 education advocacy at the State Capitol.
- Sign up to be a paid member (will take you to form with Google Translate available)
- Sign up for a free membership (will take you to form in English, Spanish or Vietnamese)
- Download a membership form (to be printed and mailed to the PTSA)
What the PTSA Does
The PTSA is about providing many types of support for Washington Middle School students and staff; about building partnerships; and about enhancing all WMS students’ learning experiences. It is about every one of us working together to create better communities. At Washington Middle School we have a large group of dedicated PTSA members who are doing just that. Everyone is welcome to join.
- PTSA Roles and Responsibilities
- WMS PTSA Standing Rules
- Minutes, schedule for PTSA Board and General Meetings
- WA State PTA Governance (WSPTA Bylaws cover areas that our Standing Rules don’t)
Have you been wanting to get involved at WMS but aren’t sure how or when? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few ideas on what you like to do. Thank you!
Sign Up for Our Mailing List
Signing up for the PTSA e-mail list is a great way to learn about what’s going on and find out about great volunteer opportunities. E-newsletters are mailed about once a month, with other information distributed as needed.
- To read previous newsletters, visit the newsletter archive
- To receive future newsletters, sign up for the PTSA mailing list
- To correspond directly with board members or committee chairs, see our contact page.
- Not sure who you need? Please email email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.