HOST Registration for Semester 2 is underway and we will be taking registration until March 2. (Any registration after March 2 will have to be approved by the instructor.) Classes will begin March 5, 2018.
Semester 2 runs from March 5 through May 24, 2018.
HOST (Huskies Out of School Time) General Program Information
- Days and hours:
- Mon, Tues, Thurs: 3:45pm-5:30pm
- Wed: 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Free snack and activity bus transportation home is provided for HOST and WMS athletics participants.
- HOST offers a variety of academic, enrichment, recreation, STEM, and creative arts programming.
- Music programs are fee-based; scholarships are available.
- All other HOST programs are free of charge. However, donations are being accepted by the WMS PTSA to offset the cost of programming. We encourage families who are able to donate to please contribute to ensure a wide variety of programs for all students, regardless of financial status.
You can make payments/donations to HOST via Paypal, credit/debit card, or by mailing a check.
Donate via PayPal by clicking the button below:
Donate by CHECK or credit card, use this form and mail it to:
2101 S. Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98144
Get more information on H.O.S.T.: