HOST (Huskies Out of School Time) General Information
HOST offers a variety of academic, enrichment, recreation, STEM and creative arts programming after school. Most options are free, thanks to funding from government and the WMS PTSA. Free school bus transportation available!
–> HOST Student Registration Form 2019-20 Semester 1 (classes Oct. 7-Jan. 16)
- Days and hours:
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 3:45-5:30pm; Wed: 2:30-4:30pm
- A free snack and post-activity bus transportation home is provided for HOST and WMS athletics participants.
- Music programs are fee-based; financial assistance is available.
- All other HOST programs are FREE, and supported by WMS Parent-Teacher-Student Association funds as well as the Seattle Families & Education Levy. Please make a donation to the WMS PTSA to offset the cost of programming. We encourage families who are able to contribute $50 per class registration to ensure a wide variety of programs for all students, regardless of financial status.
Payments/donations for HOST
We accept PayPal, credit/debit cards or checks.
- For checks or cash, see instructions on the HOST registration form (link above).
- For PayPal, click the button below:
For more information on HOST: