HOST (Huskies Out of School Time) General Information (2018-19)
HOST offers a variety of academic, enrichment, recreation, STEM and creative arts programming after school. Most options are free, thanks to funding from government and the WMS PTSA. Free school bus transportation available!
–> Download the registration form and class list! [Fall registration has ended.]
- Days and hours:
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 3:45-5:30pm
Semester #1: Oct. 8-Jan. 24 (except school days off)
Semester #2: TBA
- A free snack and post-activity bus transportation home is provided for each HOST and WMS athletics participant.
- Music programs are fee-based; financial assistance is available.
- All other HOST programs are FREE, and supported by WMS Parent-Teacher-Student Association funds as well as the Seattle Families & Education Levy.
Please make a donation to the WMS PTSA to offset the cost of programming. We encourage families who are able to contribute $50 per class registration to ensure a wide variety of programs for all students, regardless of financial status.
Payments/donations for HOST
We accept Paypal, credit/debit cards or checks.
- For checks or cash, see instructions on the HOST registration form (link above).
- For PayPal, click the button below:
For more information on HOST: