Join the PTSA
Are you a WMS PTSA member? Support your school, promote the well-being of WMS students, and all children in our state, and gain the ability to vote on budget and board issues. Parents, guardians, WMS staff, and community members are all welcome. Students are welcomed as honorary members.
- Sign up to be a member online (paid memberships only)
- Download a membership form in English, Spanish or Vietnamese (free or paid memberships):
What the PTSA Does
The PTSA is about providing many types of support for Washington Middle School students and staff; about building partnerships; and about enhancing all WMS students’ learning experiences. It is about every one of us working together to create better communities. At Washington Middle School we have a large group of dedicated PTSA members who are doing just that. Everyone is welcome to join.
- PTSA Roles and Responsibilities (somewhat outdated; new version coming)
- WMS PTSA Standing Rules (approved 11/1/2018)
- Minutes, schedule for PTSA Board and General Meetings
- WA State PTA Governance (WSPTA Bylaws cover areas that our Standing Rules don’t)
Have you been wanting to get involved at WMS but aren’t sure how or when? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few ideas on what you like to do. Thank you!
Sign Up for Our Mailing List
Signing up for the PTSA e-mail list is a great way to learn about what’s going on and find out about great volunteer opportunities. E-newsletter or other info about once a week.
- To correspond directly with board members or committee chairs, see our contact page.
- Not sure who you need? Please email email@example.com.