Join the PTSA
Are you a WMS PTSA member? Support your school, promote the well-being of WMS children, and all children in our state, and gain the ability to vote on budget and board issues.
What the PTSA Does
PTSA is about getting you involved with your child’s education; about building partnerships between families and school, and about enhancing all WMS students’ learning experiences at Washington. It is about every one of us working together to create better communities. At Washington Middle School we have a large group of dedicated parents who are doing just that.
- PTSA Roles and Responsibilities (somewhat outdated; new version coming)
- WMS PTSA Standing Rules (approved 11/1/2018)
- Minutes, schedule for PTSA Board and General Meetings
- WA State PTA Governance (WSPTA Bylaws cover areas that our Standing Rules don’t)
Have you been wanting to get involved at WMS but aren’t sure how or when? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few ideas on what you like to do. Thank you!
Sign Up for Our Mailing List
Signing up for the PTSA e-mail list is a great way to learn about what’s going on and find out about great volunteer opportunities. E-newsletter or other info about once a week.
- To correspond directly with board members or committee chairs, see our contact page.
- Not sure who you need? Please email email@example.com.