Last 2 Weeks of Drive and a Long Way to Go!
We are in the last 2 weeks of the Annual Fund Drive and we have a long way to go to reach our goal! We have reached approximately 40% of our $150,000 with a total of 105 donations received. We have a participation level at 14% of our families so far. We can do better! No amount is too small and every donation is appreciated and valued.
Give Generously. Donate or Pledge Today!
We ask you to consider giving at least $300 during our Annual Fund Drive to support your student. Every penny of your contribution goes directly to school programs and your child’s education. We know not every family can give at the suggested level. If you are able, please consider giving above this amount and fund our excellent programs for even more students!
You can also PLEDGE your gift to be included in the drive and help reach our goal and then give later in the school year at your convenience. Contact AF Volunteer, Janey Petty with your pledge amount.
Every level of support is valued and appreciated!
- Donate ONLINE with PayPal by clicking the button below. *NOTE: You can also donate in increments via PayPal and spread your gift across the year.
- Donate by CHECK or credit card; fill out our Annual Fund Donation Form and mail it to:
2101 S. Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98144
WMS PTSA tax ID is: 91-1251060
- Donate STOCK; use the gift of stock form.
Please contact us for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Does Your Donation Fund?
- 50% of PTSA budget is spent benefiting our kids directly in the classroom through enrichment grants, arts and academic support.
- Support a 2:1 ratio of students to computers to ensure all our kids develop 21st century skills with technology to enhance learning.
- Support community building events like the ice cream social, multi-cultural night, high-school success night, and 8th grade promotion.
- And so much more – provide $300 teacher grants for classroom supplies, distribute student planners and information packets, and invest in facility improvements, communications and safety.
Washington Middle School is exceptional thanks to the involvement and generosity of its families.
WMS Annual Fund Committee