The Annual Fund directly supports our school’s mission of creating a positive environment for ALL students to become life-long learners and great citizens.
Our 2018 Fundraising Goal is $150,000!
From now until February 16th, we need your support to continue to fund the amazing projects, grants, events, communications, and staff support our kids and their teachers and families deserve. Washington Middle School is exceptional thanks to the involvement and generosity of its families. We face some additional challenges this year and giving to the Annual Fund is more important than ever!
- No auction this school year
- We are a smaller school with the loss of over 400 students and their families
Give Generously. Donate Today!
We ask you to consider giving at least $300 during our Annual Fund Drive to support your student. Every penny of your contribution goes directly to school programs and your child’s education. We know not every family can give at the suggested level. If you are able, please consider giving above this amount and fund our excellent programs for even more students!
Every level of support is valued and appreciated!
You can donate to the Annual Fund in three easy ways:
- Donate ONLINE with PayPal by clicking the button below:
- Donate by CHECK or credit card; fill out our Annual Fund Donation Form and mail it to:
2101 S. Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98144
WMS PTSA tax ID is: 91-1251060
- Donate STOCK; use the gift of stock form.
Please contact us for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Does Your Donation Fund?
- 50% of PTSA budget is spent benefiting our kids directly in the classroom through enrichment grants, arts and academic support.
- Support a 2:1 ratio of students to computers to ensure all our kids develop 21st century skills with technology to enhance learning.
- Support community building events like the ice cream social, multi-cultural night, high-school success night, and 8th grade promotion.
- And so much more – provide $300 teacher grants for classroom supplies, distribute student planners and information packets, and invest in facility improvements, communications and safety.
Washington Middle School is exceptional thanks to the involvement and generosity of its families.
WMS Annual Fund Committee