Thank you to all our wonderful donors and supporters who helped cross the finish line and surpass our Annual Fund goal of $100,000! The amazing Washington community rose to the challenge of the “$15K by 5.15” campaign and more than met our “Give Big” $5K match challenge in the last week.
$30,000 Raised in the Last 3 Weeks!
Although we have completed our Annual Fund campaign for the year, any additional donations will be gladly received through year end and counted towards our overall Annual Fund total for the 2017-18 school year.
Every level of support is valued and appreciated!
- Donate ONLINE with PayPal by clicking the button below. *NOTE: You can also donate in increments via PayPal and spread your gift across the year.
- Donate by CHECK or credit card; fill out our Annual Fund Donation Form and mail it to:
2101 S. Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98144
WMS PTSA tax ID is: 91-1251060
- Donate STOCK; use the gift of stock form.
Please contact us for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Does Your Donation Fund?
- 50% of PTSA budget is spent benefiting our kids directly in the classroom through enrichment grants, arts and academic support.
- Support a 2:1 ratio of students to computers to ensure all our kids develop 21st century skills with technology to enhance learning.
- Support community building events like the ice cream social, multi-cultural night, high-school success night, and 8th grade promotion.
- And so much more – provide $300 teacher grants for classroom supplies, distribute student planners and information packets, and invest in facility improvements, communications and safety.
Washington Middle School is exceptional thanks to the involvement and generosity of its families.
WMS Annual Fund Committee