Help us reach our 2018-19 goal of $125,000 to support community-building activities, events that salute student achievement, grants for teachers and so much more that is not funded by the Seattle School District. More information on making a donation is below.
What Does Your Donation Support?
- 50% of PTSA budget is spent benefiting our kids directly in the classroom through enrichment grants, arts and academic support.
- Events honoring academic achievement, including the Science Showcase, Math Town, WALApalooza and more.
- Community-building events like the August Open House, Multicultural Night, High School Success Night and 8th-Grade Promotion.
- Parent/guardian education events, such as the spring 2018 screening of “Angst,” the documentary that focuses on the stresses faced by our students.
- A $300 grant to each teacher to pay for classroom supplies and other expenses that the District can’t cover.
- “Opportunity Grants” that make possible major equipment purchases, field trips and initiatives suggested by teachers and others in the WMS community.
- Many “small” items that may escape your attention, including equipment such as the poster-maker used by teachers; learning opportunities for teachers, and communications efforts such as this website.
Washington Middle School is exceptional thanks to the involvement and generosity of its families.
Every level of support is valued and appreciated!
- Donate ONLINE with PayPal by clicking the button below. *NOTE: You can donate in increments via PayPal and spread your gift across the year.
- Donate by CHECK or credit card; fill out our Annual Fund Donation Form and mail it to:
2101 S. Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98144
WMS PTSA tax ID is: 91-1251060
- Donate STOCK; use the gift of stock form.
Please contact us for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all our wonderful donors and supporters who helped us surpass our Annual Fund goal of $100,000! The amazing Washington community rose to the challenge of spring’s “$15K by 5.15” campaign, and more than met our “GiveBig” $5K match challenge in the last week.